ASAP, the best executive search and staffing firm, wants to share this basic interview tips for HR and hiring managers, to improve screening results and be sure you get the most out of the interview.
- Check the candidate is presentable and wearing proper attire
- Break the ice and make the candidate feel comfortable
- Ask for a guide through general experience
- Ask reasons for leaving prior employers/positions
- Ask specifics about prior duties and responsibilities
- Ask for prior salaries and current salary expectations
Hope these tips are helpful for you.