Many of us spend too much time in our to do’s and on our lists that we actually forget to do what we initially planned. In an effort to save time, columnist Ilya Pozin for Linkedin, CEO of Open Me has given us a few tips to stop planning and start doing in his article Stop Planning, Start doing. For starters:
1. Limit Planning by setting a deadline to maintain a focus.
2. Maintain momentum by setting a start date.
3.Visualize your goal and act accordingly.
4. Use a method of trial and error.
5. Live by 80,20 rule “20 percent of what you do in regard to something will produce 80 percent of results.”
6. Trust your gut and abilities.