There is no perfect time and moment that you need to wait for to start living. However, the first step in achieving your goals is to realize what you want and then, it’s just a matter of determination and will.
If you’re feeling like a career change, these compilation of 10 inspiring questions will help you make it happen:
1. Am I happy and satisfied in my career?
Be honest with yourself – are you truly happy in satisfied in your career? Do you truly enjoy what you’re doing, who you’re doing it with and what sort of company you’re doing it for? We hope the answer is yes – but if not, don’t get down on yourself – instead, get ready to make some changes.
2. What can I do to improve my career satisfaction?
Ask yourself what steps can you take to improve your career satisfaction.
3. What lessons have I learned about myself in the past year?
If you really stop and think about it, there are probably countless things you’ve learned about yourself in the past year of your life. Take note of these little “lessons” – when the time comes to find a new job, they’ll help you in your decision-making process.
4. How have I grown or improved in the last year?
Pinpointing and identifying the ways in which you’ve grown and improved can help build your self esteem and really put things into perspective.
5. In what ways do I hope to grow in my career?
No matter how great we are at our jobs, we all have room for improvement so whatever your goals are, identifying them is the first step in reaching them.
6. If I could gain one career-related skill, what would it be?
While there may be many skills you’d like to work on, focus on one and spend some time thinking about how you can achieve that goal.
7. What’s one career-related skill I think my boss would like me to acquire?
The best way to impress your boss is to take the initiative to learn new skills that will help you thrive in your job. If you’re not sure, ask – more than likely, your boss will be happy to answer your question.
8. What accomplishments am I most proud from the past year?
Take some time to think about the things you’ve accomplished in the past. When you really stop and think about all of the “wins” or things you’ve overcome, you’ll begin to acknowledge how awesome you really are.
9. Where do I hope to be in my career by this time next year?
Whatever your goal for the next year is, take some time to think about it. What will you have to do this year to reach that goal?
10. What’s my ultimate dream?
The sky’s the limit! Be completely honest with yourself – What would your perfect job look like?Complete article 10 Questions to Help You Define Your Career By Good.Co