Looking to boost up your resume? Below find tips that will definitely improve your resume! This article from Business Insider will definitely be of help!
1. Don’t use headers or footers
2. No need to list street address
3. Include URL in online profile ( Ex. Linkedin Profile)
4. Include Professional title on the top of your resume
5. Include a professional summary that will describe your skills
6. Include a core competency section
7. Center your headings
8. Use the same format
9. Eliminate student positions
10. Delete College Scholarships awarded
11. Include Specific Positions
12. List Achievements in bullet points
13. Consider re-labeling the education section.
For more tips read: See How A Pro Transformed My Crappy Resume To An Excellent One by Vivian Giang