Our client is looking for an experienced Marketing/Sales Director to sell a new product. The individual should be a sales leader with a proven record of leadership and marketing success. The Marketing/ Sales Director’s job should lead to strong revenues, client retention and rapid growth.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Previous outside sales and business development experience
- Strong analytical aptitude with ability to gather data from multiple sources, manipulate data and summarize key takeaway and action steps.
- Advanced Excel skills required for analytical nature of job.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong prospecting and cold calling skills
- Excellent work ethic
- Ability to multi-task
- MAC/PC Skills
- Tech- and internet-savvy (Google, LinkedIn, Yahoo!, etc.)
- Business Development and relationship with customers.
- Understand needs and wants of the customer and present these to executive leadership team.
- Pilot new product development assuring relevance and appeal and resonance of marketing strategies.
- Pinpoint marketing strategies that will increase market share, while complying strategies at client, retail and consumer levels.
- Comply with margin goals by stating a balance between price positioning, trade and consumer promotions.
- Building advertising opportunities with local and national businesses.
- Supporting support for sales team, entering agreements and monitoring receivables.
- Marketing efforts such as networking events and other key marketing activities to grow customer pipeline.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Media Communications or related field of study; or any equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience.
- Minimum 8 years work experience in out of home media within a corporate marketing department or with an ad agency as a senior level media sales and planning executive.
- Solid experience in out of home media –online digital media and display advertising on both a national and local level is a big plus.