As an Account Executive you will represent the best IT companies in the world:
Dell, HP, IBM, Symantec, Oracle, Xerox, Good technology, SAP, etc
Qualifications / Requirements
- A great listener, somebody that listens before talking, somebody that can create empathy and build report through good listening.
- Commercially talented, great and natural communicator, with fantastic English skills, and capable to articulate value propositions with convincement and punch.
- Intelligent and inquisitive, wants to know more about business, sales techniques, NLP, and wants to improve his/her influence skills and has professional and personal growth as one of his/her priorities.
- Has a champion mind-set and wants to be part of an organisation where words such as mediocre, average or common, don?t exist and others like excellence, fundamentals, value, integrity, collaboration and truly extraordinary reign the day to day behavior of the office.
- Writing up a comprehensive description of the situation including need/interests, authority, budget procedures, timelines and other criteria that you will be thoroughly trained on, including SPIN methodologies among others.
- Working as a team
- Attending and participating in various team meetings per week.
- You will be required to act as a true engine of drive, bringing your analysis, results, comments, proposals and personal views for the overall continuous improvement of the team results.