Our client strives to provide the highest quality home care using an innovative team approach to help seniors age in place with dignity and respect, and they are currently looking for an Account Executive, to join their team!
You will be responsible for interaction in the community and promoting company services to clients.
Qualifications / Requirements
- + 2 years of experience
- Computer Skills
- Detail Oriented
- Communications skills
- Analyze the potential of the company’s service area to determine target markets.
- Visit Doctor’ offices, hospital discharge desks, Assisted Living facilities and other possible sources of referrals to present Agency credentials and obtain patient referrals.
- Analyze the company’s organization to determine its strengths and weaknesses.
- Analyze past and current marketing data.
- Complete an analysis of the company’s “product” line.
- Analyze patient/company relationships.
- Develop sales/marketing objectives and sales projections.
- Develop a marketing plan, identifying priorities and sets a reasonable timetable.
- Implement marketing plan staying within established timetable.
- Review and evaluate the analyses and plan on an established basis.