Our client is a company of international reputation that offers high quality products, solutions and Information Technology services (SAP Channel distributor). Right now they are looking for an Account Executive.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 4+ years successful experience selling solutions technology or software in a B2B environment.
- Bilingual (English & Spanish).
- Information Technologies background.
- Experience and Knowledge of the Domestic Market.
- Exceptional team player.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Existing Book of Clients.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Accurate weekly pipeline and forecasting skills.
- Ability to sell to high-level executives.
- Win new accounts that can quickly generate revenues above $1.000.000 year.
- Meeting and exceeding designated sales goals
- Develop new business based on enterprise software sales to SMB and Large organizations or Ecosystems in the US territory.
- Develop new business sales to consistently hit sales targets.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for customer account management matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Promotes client satisfaction through regular client interactions to build loyalty, ensure renewals, and expand the support footprint within the client account
- Demonstrated success in building C-Level and/or Senior VP executive relationships.
- Established track record for identifying and/or delivering strategic solutions.
- Develop detailed sales proposals for IT Solutions (ERP, CRM, Business Analytics, ecommerce).
- Understand the implication of risk and policy as it relates to contracting with customer.
- Leverage the strengths to deliver value propositions to new prospects / customers.
- Deliver excellence in execution: ensure top quality account planning, sales forecasting, reporting.
- Maintain an ethical and responsible behavior in handling their responsibilities with the organization and with clients assigned.