Our clients are a well established and renowned name in the Pharmaceutical Industry and now are seeking an Account Manager to join their team.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Synthesizes complex or diverse information.
- Collects and researches data.
- Uses intuition and experience to complement data.
- Designs work flows and procedures.
- Generates creative solutions.
- Uses feedback to modify designs.
- Demonstrates attention to detail
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner.
Manages difficult or emotional customer situations.
Responds promptly to customer needs.
Solicits customer feedback to improve service.
Responds to requests for service and assistance.
Focuses on solving conflict, not blaming.
Communicates changes effectively.
Builds commitment and overcomes resistance.
Prepares and supports those affected by change.
Delegates work assignments.
Provides recognition for results.
Exhibits confidence in self and others.
Understands business implications of decisions.
Displays orientation to profitability.
Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition.
- Maintain, develop and update customer opportunities, strategic account plan, call reports into CRM
- Report in a monthly basis top line growth (Sales, Volume and Gross Margin
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by post, telephone, and personal visits.
- Maintains multi relationships with customers and key accounts
- Ensures the company is in compliance with all local laws and regulations.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with internal order-processing staff.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact toward achieving agreed business aims
- Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer and satisfaction.
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
- Carry out customer surveys.
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Codes of business conduct leadership and compliance.
- EHS&S 100% compliance
- Self-development and continuing personal development
- Manages and motivates staff (including: hiring, firing, performance management and
- recognition duties).
- Assess staffing needs, and recruit staff using methods such as newspaper advertisements or attendance at job fairs.
- Train, direct and appraise staff.
- Schedules staff working hours. Recommends overtime, approve time cards for staff and forwards to director for payroll preparation.
- Enforces staff and conditioning room policies and procedures.
- Recruits, trains, schedules and evaluates subordinates according to established club
Education / Training
Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineer (B.A.) from a four year college or university
One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.