Our client, a company that specializes chemicals manufacturing and distribution, is looking for an Account Manager to plan and manage direct sales activities, so as to maintain and develop sales of the company’s accounts.
- Maintain, develop and update customer opportunities, strategic account plan, call reports into CRM.
- Report in a monthly basis top-line growth (Sales, Volume and Gross Margin)
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by post, telephone, and personal visits.
- Maintains multi-relationships with customers and key accounts.
- Ensures the company is in compliance with all local laws and regulations.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with internal order-processing staff.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving agreed business aims.
- Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer and satisfaction.
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
- Carry out customer surveys.
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Codes of business conduct leadership and compliance.
- EHS&S 100% compliance.
- Self-development and continuing personal development
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university.
- 1-2 years related experience and/or training.
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Microsoft Office knowledge.
- CRM a plus.
- Domestic Market experience, specifically Florida.