Our client is a global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network, right now they are looking for an Account Management Analyst, self-motivated individual, commercially pragmatic, business developer and influencing skills to work with the cross-functional teams and back office areas, to contribute to the creation and implementation of impactful payments programs that maximize segment penetration and bank revenues.
The ideal candidate will be the one with appetite to learn and execute in the short term, with capacity to resolve problems or situations that require immediate attention and with excellent interpersonal skills to create solid relationships internally and with customers.
Qualifications / Requirements
Candidate should be able to demonstrate a level of business acumen and thought leadership that delivers:
• Customer focused, solutions-oriented results
• Excellent analytic skills (e.g., cards P&L analysis, financial forecasting, competitive analysis)
• Strong relationship, communication, presentation, and marketing skills;
• Self-driven, organized and pro-active.
• Work well in small team learning from colleagues.
• Ability to maintain effectiveness under pressure.
• Good team player, capable of interacting with other departments.
• Is able to build solid and long-lasting relationship with customers
• Has good organization and strong communication (both written and spoken) skills
• University degree (ideally Economics or Business)
• Good knowledge of MS Office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Fluent in both English and Spanish
- Support the Account Management in client facing and back-office activities, in order to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Maintain relationships at middle management levels by support daily demands.
- Understand P&L drivers. Analyze customer business opportunities to increase volume, share, and revenue.
- Analyze the customer’s business through profitability modeling, financial forecasting, and competitive analysis to evaluate impact to both the company and customer of strategies.
- Leverage all brand sponsorship properties, product/services to deliver exceptional customer value.
- Perform market research and opportunity assessments on new concepts and ideas. Assess the viability of new products in support of market strategy.