Our client is a leader in the Telecommunication Industry and they are currently seeking an Account Manager focused on content.
Qualifications / Requirements
This position is responsible for identifying, negotiating, closing, managing, and growing sales of our CDN product offering and executing sales activities in order to attain his/her assigned sales quota in target industries. The successful AE is a team player with exceptional organizational; written and verbal communication skills; a demonstrated ability to multi-task; and strong prospecting and negotiation/closing skills. He/she is a high-intensity, ‘hunter’ with a demonstrated track record of aggressively building a funnel and translating opportunities into orders.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and completely. Ability to overcome customers’ objections.
- Effective stand up presentation skills
- Effective listening skills.
- Excellent written and electronic communication skills.
- Maintains professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to work collaboratively with all departments on sales issues.
Demonstrates high standards of ethical conduct.
- Self-starter with positive, optimistic attitude.
- Ability to develop an effective sales call plan.
- Required ability to travel 25% of the time to customer sites to develop new relationships.
- Minimum 5 years sales experience with consistent > 100% quota attainment.
- Preferred outside technical sales experience.
- Responsible for achieving a sales/bookings quota focused on generating growth each quarter in CDN products.
- The CDN Sales Representative takes a lead role on the sale to ensure that the CDN solutions are comprehensive, achieve customer goals, and provide an outstanding customer experience.
- Assist through MSA process for CDN prospects
- Complete all company required training, but pro-actively seek and obtain the knowledge/capabilities to enable sales success in your market.
- Understand and articulate (orally, written, PowerPoint presentation) the company value proposition into specific customer benefits
- Build the sales funnel:
- “Cold” lead development – telesales, hosted industry events (open-houses, product demos, etc), cold-calling, follow-up marketing lead generated opportunities, etc.
- “Warm” lead development – existing account expansion, RFP response, former account recovery, etc.
- Meet/exceed sales quotas
- Identify and develop partners to accelerate sales (agents, datacenter partners, etc)
Education / Training
- BA/BS degree in Business, Marketing or Technical discipline or equivalent education, training and experience.
- Must have a thorough understanding of, and experience with CDN services.
The company is offering:
- Competitive compensation.
- Bonus Eligible
- Fully paid medical, dental and life insurance.