ASAP is a large and fast growing Staffing & Recruiting firm.
We are looking for an Account Manager to be part of the accelerated growth in the years ahead. Developing and maintaining strong long-term relationships with top managers and C-Level contacts is the main objective of this role.
Qualifications / Requirements
If you consider your self a responsible, passionate, organized and systematic professional, who posses the ability to read people and communicate effectively with HR Directors, HR Managers and other director level professionals; if you have a strong vision and drive, and understand that you can achieve big goals by yourself but even greater ones with the right team. This could be the best career opportunity for you.
- To develop and maintain strong long-term relationships with top managers and C-Level contacts
- To bring new accounts
- To constantly contact and develop relationship with Directors of HR, HR Managers and other hiring managers
- To deeply understand new clients corporate culture and needs to be matched with needed skills and guarantee successful placements
- To work hand-in-hand with the recruiting team and Business Development Managers to guarantee quality of service, deliverables and exceed client’s expectations
- To perform potential candidates’ interviews
- To match the candidates with clients’ needs, corporate culture and intangibles
- To select and present just top talent to our client
Education / Training
- Bachelors degree
- MBA or Masters in Human Resources preferred
- 1-5 years of experience in a Recruiting, HR, High-end Customer Service, Sales or Sales Support role
- Experience in the Staffing & Recruiting, Banking, Telecommunications, CPG (Pharma, F&B, Cosmetics) industry is preferred
- Fully bilingual – English is required and second preferred languages are Spanish or Portuguese
ASAP is a family owned growing organization with operations in LATAM and USA (South Florida). ASAP develops partnerships with Fortune 500 , Mid-size and young companies to become their strategic partner for all their Staffing & Recruiting needs.
ASAP’s structure, size and ownership merges the best of all creating a great corporate environment were team members become family, jobs transforms into careers, and opportunities become realities.
As a growing organization we are looking to add new members to our Miami team, specifically individuals that have the vision of been part of something bigger than themselves, who sees no limits and obstacles but opportunities, and who feels passion for new challenges.