One of our clients, a contemporary business Hotel in Miami, is currently looking for a temporary Accountant Clerk:
Qualifications / Requirements
- High School diploma required.
- Previous accounting experience or equivalent training required.
- Proficient in using Excel.
- Experience working with M3 software required
Essential Job Functions
- Prepare cash discrepancy reports.
- Daily Audits
- Retrieve and process deposits in accordance with hotel standards.
- Maintain house bank and conduct transactions according to established processes and policies.
- Issue and redeem cashier banks and conduct audits as needed.
- Process petty cash receipts and reimbursements.
- Assist with credit-related activities, including processing of credit applications.
- Provide customers with accurate and timely invoices, statements, and schedules.
- Maintain an efficient collection process to include an organized filing and tracing system.
- Monitor guest ledger, advance deposit ledger and any other related ledgers to ensure proper internal control.
- Practice safe work habits to ensure safety.
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- General Accounting Functions