Our client is dedicated to offer a high performance grooming products, designed specifically for men. They are currently seeking a dynamic, conscientious candidate to join their growing organization as an Accounting Clerk.
You will update and maintain financial records and reports. Strong computer skills are a must, as you will process business transactions and manage databases.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Accuracy and attention to detail and an aptitude for numbers
- Well organized, with the ability to perform filing and record-keeping tasks
- Maintain accounting database; update documents and records
- File documents; make paper and electronic copies
- Reconcile bank statements by comparing statements with general ledger
- Prepare reports as necessary
- Verify financial reports by running performance analysis software program
- Follow standards, procedures, and applicable laws
- The schedule of working hours per day (8am to 5pm)
- If the candidate is Bilingual this characteristic would be a PLUS,(is positive and convenient).
Education / Training
- High school degree; associate’s degree or relevant certification is a plus
- Proven accounting experience, preferably as an accounts receivable clerk or accounts payable clerk