Our client is a certified public accounting firm that provides taxation, auditing, outsourced accounting and advisory services to individuals, businesses, and organizations. And They are seeking an Accounting Clerk to join their team in Sarasota, FL!
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 3-5 years experience in A/P and A/R as well as a general understanding of accounting principles. Applicant should have an unwavering attention to detail. Excellent communication and organizational skills are required as well as a strong knowledge of excel.
A robust benefits package is offered after 60-days of employment.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Have a working knowledge of accounting principles.
- Have experience working with financial management systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office functions, specifically including Excel.
- Must have strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
- Conducts routine data entry management for accounting records including accounts payable, billing, and accounts receivable.
- Reviews billing statements, invoices, and similar documents for accuracy; alert supervisory staff of any discrepancies.
- Distributes accounting reports as directed.
- May assist with mail distribution, answering telephones, and other clerical tasks as needed.
- Performs ad hoc projects as assigned.