Our client is one of the nation’s leading importers of fine produce from the best growers of Europe and Latin America and they’re looking for a highly motivated individual to join the team in their corporate office located in Doral, FL. Right now they are looking for an Accounts Payable Clerk.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, communications and time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet predetermined timelines, and easily adapt to changing needs.
- Excellent analytical and problem identification/solving skills.
- Both verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and maintains confidentiality in the workplace.
- Intercompany invoicing and data entry
- Administers the accounts payable function to include:
- Enter approved invoices into the AP system within accurate GL accounts.
- Preparing checks for invoice payments.
- Disbursing approved and signed checks
- Provide customer service.
- Prepare bank deposit slip for payments.
- Administrative: Maintain complete filing system to support financial records.
- Performs additional tasks or responsibilities as assigned by the Chief Accountant.
- Inventory: Purchase and maintain office materials and supplies to sustain company operations.
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting from an accredited college or university.
- 2 – 4 years in general accounting experience.
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting practices and principles.
- Knowledge of Outlook, Excel, and Quickbooks.