Our client, a leader in specialty chemicals opened a position, a great opportunity to work with them as an Accounts Receivable Clerk.
Qualifications / Requirements
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collections regulations.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at one time.
- Reviews sales orders for quantity, products, lot numbers, and amounts in MS Navision Against WMS (Warehouse Management System.
- Reviews each Sales Orders in Microsoft Navision with the Liquidation process (verify all costs associated with sales order.)
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and wire transactions.
- Provides each Account Manager and upper Management with weekly updated AR Aging reports.
- Files all previous months of the completed/Liquidated Sales Orders.
- Assist the Controller on a daily basis.
- Data Entry
Education / Training
- Associates in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration OR
- 3+ years of proven work experience as accounts receivable clerk.
- Bilingual in English & Spanish.
- Must have experience in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in CRM, WMS and/or Navision a plus.