Our client, a leader in specialty chemicals opened a position, a great opportunity to work with them as an Accounts Receivable Clerk.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles, fair credit practices and collections regulations.
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must be able to work on multiple projects at one time) a plus.
- Reviews sales orders for quantity, products, lot numbers, and amounts in MS Navision Against WMS (Warehouse Management System9.
- Reviews each Sales Orders in Microsoft Navision with the Liquidation process (verify all costs associated with sales order.)
- Posts customer payments by recording cash, checks, and wire transactions.
- Provides each Account Manager and upper Management with weekly updated AR Aging reports.
- Files all previous months of the completed/Liquidated Sales Orders.
- Assist the Controller on a daily basis.
Education / Training
- BS in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration OR,
- 3 – 5 years of experience (proven working experience as accounts receivable clerk).