Our client, a very successful Bank Institution, is looking for an Administrative Assistant, to provide administrative and clerical support functions to the Executive Offices, assists the Executive Assistants to gather data, prepare recurring special reports and provide information.
Qualifications / Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years of administrative experience in a professional setting.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills are required (written and verbal).
- Ability to organize and prioritize work without direction from supervisor in situations where dramatic changes frequently occur.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to handle several tasks at once.
- A high degree of poise and tact professionalism.
- Completes a wide range of administrative tasks, including correspondence, reports, tables, agreements that require a high level of typing proficiency and a good knowledge of generally accepted format principles.
- Assist in preparing administrative and board reports. Gathers involved data and information from a variety of sources, such as regulations, computer print outs, and does research as necessary.
- Organizes and drafts reports to ensure the meaningful display of information and that reports fulfill the intended purpose.
- Classifies, sorts, and files correspondence, articles, records, and other documents.
- Greets and screens personal visitors and customers.
- Answers telephone for President, Chairman and EVP; refers calls to other staff members and officers as needed. Takes messages, and makes appointments on supervisor’s calendar as needed.
- Ensures that participants are informed of meeting dates and times, and have the necessary information and documents.
- Receives, opens, sorts, and distributes incoming mail.