Our client is a very important and popular international beverage company, and right now they are looking for an Administrative coordinator to oversee and manage the administrative and financial activities of the office based in Santiago, ensuring the correct office and employees function and needs, administrative expenses reporting and attending requirements of support for other areas of the company.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Microsoft Excel (Advance).
- Be extremely orderly in records and reports.
- In charge of all office supplies needed for the correct operation of the office and employees, as well as manage the inventory of the stationery materials and other elements of the company. In some occasions is necessary to issue administrative purchase order to the administrative vendors.
- Administrative budget management.
- Monthly classify and report administrative expenses by category.
- Provide administrative bills and invoices to the finance department in order to ensure the local payments.
- Constant contact with our finance area and the local payments agency to control and be on top of every issue and procedures that has to do with the local business.
- Monthly marketing and commercial budget classification and report updates to the involved teams. POs placement and follow up with distributors.
- In charge of the process of reimbursement from the distributor.
- Quarterly procedures to make reimbursements in time, follow up with the different areas and send all documentation to the finance department and follow up until the process is closed with the final credit notes for distributors.
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 4 – 5 years of professional experience.
- This position reports to the Country Manager of Chile.