Our client is dedicated to groundbreaking manufacturing work in tools and solutions for the fields of plastic surgery, cosmetic dermatology, aesthetics, and giving our clients direct access to leading-edge technology and science, with a strong foundation in clinical research and development, and rigorous testing for safety and efficacy.
They are currently seeking an Administrative Coordinator to become an integral part of their team!
You will help coordinate incoming and outgoing shipment activities, help manage our sales representatives’ requests and clients’ orders in the office.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Previous experience in shipping, logistics, or other related fields
- Ability to handle physical workload (average packages weight between 3 and 15 pounds)
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills Time Management – Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Analytical Skills
- Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem
- Bilingual (English and Spanish).
- Multitasking, proactive
- Assemble, address, stamp, and ship merchandise or material
- Arrange shipping depending on the carrier (FedEx, UPS, DHL, or local courier)
- Unpack, verify, and record incoming merchandise or material
- Maintains the inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Arrange appropriate transportation of products
- Fulfill all orders received from our Sales System
- Packaging orders (individual orders shipments weight ranges between 3 to 15 pounds)
- Organize all shipping and office inventory, physically and with electronic inventory
- Assist Sales Representatives and Customers to enter sales and process payments in our system when needed.
- Tracking and reporting status of shipments to clients and Sales Reps
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- Answer Phone and Support emails received
- Assisting in scheduling events