We are looking for an Administrative Coordinator/ Assistant in Visalia, CA Area
why join us:
Our client is a startup company,
Room for growth inside the company.
This position will report directly to the head of the Sales department
Personal time off for 15 working days in addition to normal public holidays.
Paid Group Health Coverage.
Sim card linked to Cainthus business plan.
401k Retirement Plan with matching contribution (after 6-month probation).
Qualifications / Requirements
They are a blend of computer vision specialists, engineers, designers, and data scientists, all from diverse backgrounds. We’re passionate about transforming farming through the use of our technology.
- Maintain and update the customer records in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Make travel arrangements on behalf of the Sales team.
- Compiling monthly sales reports.
- Keep track of the schedule for customer advisory.
- Stay up-to-date with new products and features.
- Assist the Marketing department with webinars and trade shows, as required.
- Help with office management, as required.
- Supporting the sales department with other administrative tasks, as required.
- Manage all general inbound sales communications and ensure that they are distributed and responded to in a timely manner.