Our client is a leading telecommunication and digital services provider that serves 50 million customers worldwide. They are currently looking for an Advanced Analytics Specialist to join their team in Panama!
This is a great opportunity to be part of a company ranked in the top 25 of multinational companies of the “Great Place to Work” that offers great benefits for their employees.
Qualifications / Requirements
· Minimum 5 years’ experience in data analytics, advanced analytics, insights and dashboarding.
· Proved experience as marketing or brand in a regional/LATAM environment
· Proven experience and expertise in research and agency management
· Adept at working in a data driven, fast moving environments with a bias for action
· Proven success in developing and scaling a consumer brand
· High energy and action-oriented
· A history of leading teams to successful outcomes
· An aggressive self-starter but still a humble team player with a collaborative style
· Support marketing and content teams with analysis & reporting needs. Educate teams to self-serve and help to develop a data driven culture.
· Leverage 1st party data analytics to improve performance of marketing, advertising and overall customer experience.
· Incorporate and use 3rd party data to our analytics and models to enhance results and provide additional added values
· Develop and leverage machine learning & artificial intelligence analytics models to improve performance and experiences
· Build analytical models to provide solutions that drives automation, efficiency, more accurate and near real time solutions to the ecosystem
· Manage project schedules and dependencies, and drive cross-functional initiatives.
· Designing and implementing a structured approach to analytics: measurement, attribution, insights
· Prioritize and coordinate with IT for Marketing Technology evolution, data ecosystem and source of true optimization
· Oversee lifecycle marketing strategies which identify valuable consumers and opportunities that drive increased engagement and revenue
· Create, refine and help optimize direct-to-consumer communications (including email, SMS) to improve acquisition, engagement, retention rates and others
· Lead through team management all brand/marketing analytics, segmentation analysis, and other analytical techniques to improve consumer insight, retention and loyalty
Education / Training
Desired Education profile (not most critical angle)
Marketing or business administration, digital and engineer Master’s Degree marketing or MBA
· Skilled at developing and managing direct reports with effective team building skills and conflict resolution management
· Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to communicate effectively across various departments
· Highly organized with the ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities and report directly to the executive teams & Regional ecosystems
· Strong analytical and data driven decision-making skills, highly data-driven and metrics focused leader with a history of implementing best in class marketing processes and systems to enable effective high growth
· Proficient in setting sales targets and forecasts
· A passion for building memorable brands and driving aggressive growth strategies
· Attention to detail and data driven with strong intuition for the customer’s perspective
· Proven ability to recruit, retain, and motivate high performing and distributed marketing teams