Our client is a provider of all kinds of transportation including ocean, air, road and railway, and right now they are looking for an Air Export Coordinator. This is a great opportunity to grow and to take your career to the next level!.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Experienced in Sales & Ops.
- Ability to sell and close deals.
- Knowledge of freight forwarding/NVOCC ops.
- Excellent working knowledge in shipping business.
- Understanding of typical requirements, terminology and processes of shipping AIR FREIGHT.
- Working knowledge of typical warehousing, freight consolidation and container freight.
- Ability to perform freight cost analysis, cut AWB.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Both English & Spanish).
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Previous experience working in freight forwarding company dealing in AIR FREIGHT EXPORTS and CONSOL.
- Find local and international logistics business partners.
- Sell air freight services.
- Follow up with customers, resolve issues and obtain shipping commitments.
- Set up pricing quotations and meet both sales and margin projections.
- Work with operations staff to provide customers the desired service level.
- Update Company owned software with customer information.
Education / Training
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in AIR FREIGHT EXPORTS.
- Knowledge of AIR CARRIER terminology and pricing spot rates etc.
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Word and Outlook).
- Technical training in freight forwarding, Customs regulations, or related fields is a PLUS.
- Require excellent English verbal and writing skills.
- Leadership and Reasoning skills
- Self-starter and a high achiever.
- Ability to close sales and convince customers to use company services.
- Ability to resolve practical operational problems and deal with a variety of situations.
- 2 + years: Air Freight Export Sales & Traffic.
- 2 + years: International Freight Forwarder.