Our client is a dynamic studio that offers a full range of unique relationship-based client services incorporating architecture as well as planning, entitlements, and community branding.
And they are seeking a dynamic and relationship-oriented Architectural Project Manager to oversee and drive residential and commercial projects from Design through to Grand Opening.
As Architectural Project Manager, you will act as the project lead and be responsible for communication with clients, consultants, and contractors throughout the documents and construction phases. Activities will also include directing junior staff in the development of consistent, clean, and buildable construction documents for residential and commercial buildings.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 5 years of experience in Design/architecture and Project Management
· Direct the production of construction documents within multiple platforms; expect 30-50% active drafting time
· Coordinate with clients and sub-consultants to ensure milestones and project goals are met
· Maintain regular communication with internal and external project stakeholders both verbal and written.
· Support the studio team within all phases of architectural development.
· Participate in field visits and direct the preparation of reports, drawings, and field clarifications
· Provide quality control on work produced by self and others