Our client is a multinational brewing company, right now they are looking for an Associate Marketing Manager to be responsible for the execution and implementation of the brand plan including advertising, digital communication, retail programming, event programming.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor degree required, Masters preferred.
- Fully Bilingual English and Spanish.
- 3-5 years of previous marketing experience with high profile CPG brands.
- Previous beverage/alcohol/Premium brands experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge and experience in the areas of brand portfolio management, executing brand strategies, marketing principles, and techniques, marketing mix management, management of creative and promotion process
- Strong Digital/Social knowledge and understanding of the social landscape
- Computer literate, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Execute the brand plan, aligned to the Brand strategy, using a high standard of project management.
- Manage the brand budgets effectively and accurately, always able to produce a clear summary of the current situation including opportunities and risks
- Contribute to the development and tropicalization of the local market programming including collaboration with the regional marketing manager, sales and customer teams as well as the global brand team on occasion to deliver high standards of consumer communication, activation plans and selling tools.
- Understand and deliver comprehensive insights into the performance of the Brand (Market, Consumer, Shopper and Customer) using the standard reports and specific requests as the foundation for the brand planning process as well as regular performance tracking.
- Execute the digital strategy, ownership of the digital execution including planning, media planning, content development as well as measurement and reporting.