Are you ready to join a company with presence in over 80 countries in which you will be able to demonstrate your great sales set skills and grow your career in a challenging project? Then this opportunity is for you!
We are looking for a Human Resources Specialist to collaborates with managers and corporate departments on defined escalated matters to ensure compliance with company policies and established procedures.
You will have the opportunity to develop yourself professionally in an international and dynamic environment.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 2+ years of Human Resources experience in the US and Canada
- 3-5 years of Employee Relations, Labor Relations, or Employment Law experience preferred
- Experience with HRIS tools
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Assist employees and management with the interpretation of Company policies and respond to inquiries and concerns.
- Manage the hiring and onboarding process of new employees ensuring an excellent candidate experience.
- Serve as point of contact and provide support, guidance and direction to management and field operators on performance improvement and corrective action matters.
- Identify and recommend appropriate process improvements to accomplish effective performance management.
- Maintains current knowledge of and ensures compliance with Federal and State employment laws.
- Support with administrative updates and follow up with management to ensure all systems and reports are up to date.
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s degree in business Administration, Psychology or HR-related field preferred
- PHR certification preferred
- Flexible Schedule- Hybrid role