Why Join Us
We offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental, and vision), 401(k) match 3%, and life insurance. Growth inside the company. Very good work environment
We look for employees with a positive attitude, who take pride in their work and show dedication to their job. As a Receptionist, you will provide support to different teams.
To be successful in this role, you will exhibit high standards, excellent communication skills in English and Spanish, and have an ability to take initiative, and prioritize daily tasks.
You should also be professional, responsive and, above all, extremely service-driven. Put your skills to work for us and we will give you the tools, resources, and support to build a career you are not only proud of, but one you will love.
Qualifications / Requirements
At a minimum, you will need:
- Associate degree or at least 2 years of experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Bilingual -English, Spanish
It would be great if you also have:
- Strong attention to detail, meticulous grammar, and tons of creativity
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, customer service, and communication skills
- An extraordinary ability to multitask
- A positive “no job is too big or too small” attitude
- HR experience a PLUS
- Customer service
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Answer incoming calls and direct caller to the appropriate personnel.
- Complete, prepare, or assist in the preparation of a variety of communications, data, and reports, using Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Excel.
- Performs clerical tasks including data entry, filing, photocopying, scanning, etc.
- Orders and maintains supplies arranges for equipment maintenance and keeps reception and common areas organized.
- Coordinates the pick-up and delivery of express mail services (FedEx, UPS, DHL, etc.).
- Order groceries and lunches when required.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Performs other administrative duties as required.