Our client is a well-recognized semi-custom builder of center-console saltwater fishing boats and catamarans, captivating and enabling sport fishermen and women to pursue their trophies with intuitive designs, superb construction, and exhilarating performance, since 2006.
They are looking for a BOM Engineer, to join their team!
You will be responsible for maintaining and expand our client’s existing production BOM’s; assist in exporting our BOM’s into their ERP system and develop and become the expert in all matters relating to our client’s BOM’s.
Qualifications / Requirements
- 5+ years relevant work experience
- English/Spanish bilingual
- ERP experience with midmarket or large market solutions
- Improve our existing BOM’s via direct data input and through data retrieval from the production
- Help adapt and import these BOM’s into our new ERP system
- Maintain BOM’s long-term – be the single point of change for the organization
- Work with supply chain to integrate more BOM knowledge into our process – for production planning and tactical distribution
- Works seamlessly with the team while fitting in with the company’s culture
- Demonstrates thorough comprehension of instruction by performing desired tasks accurately and timely while delivering high-quality work
- Demonstrates self-starting, ambitious behavior while being eager to learn
- Able to improvise, adapt and overcome
- Improvement in kitting and greater reliance on BOM throughout the manufacturing process
- Minimize inventory variances through BOM accuracy and reduce the need for manual corrections
- Become the go-to resource for matters relating to our BOM’s