Our client is a full-service Accounting & Financial firm that offers a broad range of services for business owners, executives, and independent professionals.
They are seeking a Bookkeeper/Staff Accountant to join their team!
This is a great opportunity for young professionals to develop their careers in the firm.
Qualifications / Requirements
Prior experience working in a CPA firm preferred
• Intermediate knowledge of fundamental accounting principles
• Ability to analyze financial reports
• Self-motivated, solution seeker
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work in a technology driven, paperless office
• Ability to work effectively in a deadline driven environment
• Proficient in QuickBooks Desktop (Online is a plus)
• Proficient in Outlook, Excel & Word
• Tax data intake and processing
• Experience in preparing individual & corporate tax returns is a big plus
• Meet with & maintain excellent relationship with clients
• Data entry/electronic download of banking & credit card transactions
• Reconcile bank accounts, credit cards, loans & prepare journal entries
• Preparation of compiled financial statements
• Payroll processing (including quarterly returns, W-2’s, 1099’s)
• Sales & Use Tax return preparation
• Electronic document delivery of client financials
• Collaborate with CPA’s & staff on special projects, ultimate team player