Our client is a brewing company, right now they are looking for a Brand Marketing Manager to lead the successful development, and timely execution of impactful marketing initiatives.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Demonstrated capability to cultivate strong relationships within a team and throughout an organization.
- Proven ability to think strategically and creatively in developing marketing strategies, tactics & initiatives.
- Results-driven focus and tenacious work ethic, with the drive, resolve, and urgency to accomplish specific goals.
- Outstanding organizational, planning and project management skills.
- Demonstrates integrity, mata ure judgment in handling all matters.
- Work in collaboration with the team in the development and execution of marketing strategies and programs to achieve defined business objectives.
- Run the annual business planning process for all marketing activities. Set planning calendar, coordinate planning process and manage timeline.
- Ensure Governance model is followed and proper sign-offs are attained throughout the planning and execution process.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of product calendar and volume goals.
- Build, execute and manage specific digital communications strategies and content plans based on maximizing brand awareness and sales volume for all the brands.
- Develop relationships with beer writing communities, bloggers, and trade/press to promote the company’s story.
- Run a quarterly beer sampling program.
- Support the Sales team in the development of marketing collateral, materials, and POS. Be the Sales team “go to” for all Creative requests, providing consistent, timely communication between Sales and Marketing.
- Partner with the Management Team to review category and sales performance regularly; be nimble and drive opportunistic marketing plans based on market trends or SKU performance.
- Evaluate marketing programs and provide datdata-driven mpaign evaluations.
- Prepare and present marketing strategy and programs to key customers and internal audiences.
- Lead (Event Specialist) in identifying, negotiating, planning and executing local consumer events and sponsorships with a focus on beer and music.
- Partner with the Event Specialist and RGM (Restaurant General Manager) to build traffic in the tap room/brewery through special events.
- Manage all ordering of POS that fulfils the demands for both trade and consumer.
- Work with Event Specialist to support community and cause-led marketing initiatives.
- Champion communication of activity within internal platforms.
- Strategize trade and consumer advertisements aligned with brand guidelines.
- Work with the Sales team to maximize the impact of retailer visits to the brewery, conducting private tours as needed.
Education / Training
- 8 + years of brand marketing or field marketing experience, preferably in the CPG industry working on a lifestyle brand.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, with a marketing concentration or equivalent.
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Thorough knowledge of Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter,
- Responsible for collaborating with the Management Team to develop the strategic brand positioning and overall marketing strategy in target markets to build awareness, sales and affinity through brand experiences both in the Miami brewery (tap room) and overall marketplace.
- Ensure consistency of voice, visual identity and values working closely with the designated advertising and public relations agencies and other third-party media providers. Serving as first point-of-contact for the company, responsible for communicating success stories, key learnings, and other activities to the Sales teams and distributors.