Our clients are a well established and renowned name in the Banking industry and now are seeking a BSA Analyst II to join their team.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Criminal Justice or equivalent in a related field of study.
- Minimum of three (3) to four (4) years of BSA/AML Analyst experience in the banking industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of banking laws and regulations; Bank Secrecy Act and USA Patriot Act is required.
- International experience directly related to Latin American is preferred.
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) and/or other professional BSA/AML related certifications preferred.
- Experience with BSA monitoring software required.
- Must possess strong analytical, organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer knowledge in MS Software, (e.g. Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Responsible for conducting ongoing monitoring of various risk accounts to prevent and detect suspicious activities.
- Perform in-depth, research and detailed account analysis on alerted accounts, including information on related accounts.
- Perform investigations on questionable activities and communicate with appropriate bank associates to obtain any further documentation and or information necessary to complete the account analysis.
- Required to prepare case summary write-ups, EDD write-ups when needed, and Suspicious Activity Report (SAR) as needed; conduct analysis of domestic and international accounts having activity that appears unusual, including but not limited to the following sources: AML monitoring system, internal referrals, 314b requests and 314a investigation