A growing, well-capitalized International bank located in Miami is looking for a solid BSA/AML Analyst. They are looking for someone who is up to a challenge to join their growing team. This person must be willing to work hard with integrity, positive energy and enjoy their job.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills to interact with all levels of Bank personnel, in both English and Spanish, Portuguese a plus
- Computer proficient (e.g. ECS or other AML monitoring software, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented and self-motivated
- Examine reports to determine if situations meet the established criteria for investigating suspected fraudulent or problem accounts
- Understand the requirements of CDD, EDD,SARS and CIP to ensure compliance under the regulations.
- Provide ongoing assistance to Chief Compliance Officer and other bank personnel to help ensure that the proper documentation is obtained to clear the reviews in a timely manner
Education / Training
- Bachelors degree required
- Minimum 6 years of experience with BSA/AML Analysis