Our client offers integrated solutions of engineering, procurement and construction services. Right now, they are looking for a Business Administrator to join their team. If you are waiting to take the next step, to keep your career growing, this is a great opportunity for you!.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bilingual English/Spanish.
- Keep an excellent communication with the Accountants.
- Control of the cash Flow.
- Have control of the staff.
- Performs basic clerical and administrative duties for assigned department.
- Responsible for invoicing the client.
- Collection of payments for invoices.
- Maintains organized computer and/or hard copy files for easy identification and retrieval.
- Answer Phones/Direct Customers to appropriate departments when visiting.
- Assist in monthly revenue accruals.
- Enters data to maintain and update various databases and spreadsheets.
- Ensures data integrity by verifying input and calculations.
Education / Training
- Excellent knowledge and experience with Excel.
- Previous experience as an Office Administrator is required.
- Experience with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable