Our client, a Financial Institution, is looking for a Business Analyst
Qualifications / Requirements
- Prior experience in Project Management
- Experience in leading technology projects managing group of people with different and diverse functional expertise.
- Ability to implement solutions and conceptualization of business requirements is a must as well as becoming an expert in defining requirements.
- Capable of conducting operational studies as well as influencing and coordinating with stakeholders the implementation of systems and procedures as needed.
- Ability to learn in a fast pace environment and developing strategic objectives.
- Fluent in English and Spanish with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Additional Ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Capable of reading and writing documents containing business terms in Spanish and English
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, key stakeholders, and/or board of directors
- Proficient in project management tools such as MS Project and Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
Education / Training
- Graduate degree preferred.
- 6-8 years of related work experience; or equivalent training and experience. Business analyst certification preferred.
- Min 3 years of applied experience in the banking industry