Our client is a leader in the telecommunications industry and right now they are looking for a Business Analytics to be part of their team.
This role will be responsible for monitoring and business support within Vendor Management and to to focus on third-party cost for MNC and WH business and backbone cost, assuring that the actuals reported reflect the reality and that internally we meet all the requirements to fulfill provider’s economic liabilities and reducing the existing gap between Providers and Telefonica existing inventory from the economic point of view.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bilingual English & Spanish
- Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
- VBA will be a plus
- Strong personal and team working skills
- Commitment with deadlines
- Willing to manage periods of intense work and high pressure
- Proactive and practical approach to problem-solving
- Willingness to work in a fast changing environment with large learning potential
- Prepare monthly and on demand reports tracking the actuals and main deviations versus budget
- Consolidate and coordinate Monthy Forecast
- Assure that the actuals are reflected correctly in the accounting:
- Administrative tasks – SOLPES and POs
- Good Receipts aligned with real costs
- Coordinate with Regional Coordinators (America) to assure that from an economic point of view the Telefónica’s and Providers inventories are aligned
- Assure that invoices are processed and paid on time
- Assure that the information reflected in Sigma is correct
- Cost Assurance – assure that every cost has revenues related
- Inventory analyses identifying new business and cancelations
- Budget support
- Reporting (P&L and Budget performance)
Education / Training
- Business Administration Bachelor.
- Accounting and Finance Qualifications.
- General Tax knowledge will be a plus.
- 2 + years of experience in a similar position where Business Administration, Accounting and Finance skills have been developed.