Our client in the Banking industry is looking for a Business Banker to join their team in Coral Gables, Brickell-Downtown and Doral market.
Qualifications / Requirements
We are currently looking for someone who generates and prospects business, developing new revenue for the branches and bank. The Business Banker will be able to build and foster relationships with new and existing customers, meeting them at the branch or outside the branch. Also, it is very important for the Business Banker to expand relationship with customers by identifying their needs and matching them with selections and resources within the Bank’s business lines.
- Responsible for developing and growing an extensive portfolio of new business while expanding current client base’s portfolio.
- Responsible for growing deposits, loans, fee income and referring new and existing customers to the appropriate lines of business for example, cash management, merchant services, etc.
- Engage in business development activities, solicitation of new business and actively maintaining a positive sales environment through knowledge of bank’s products and services.
- Responsible for loan and deposit relationship generation.
- Provides guidance and works with branch teams in an effort to strengthen current business product knowledge and provide expertise to support overall business sales processes.
- Responsible for cross-selling all bank products and services.
- Develop business relationships by profiling and analyzing financial data to determine the merits of specific loan requests and recommend structure.
- Provide an enhanced client experience by informing clients and prospective clients regarding trends and conditions of the business environment and general banking trends though bank approved sources.
- Participates in community and business functions/groups/associations to ensure a positive image for the bank within the region’s marketplace. Establish referral contacts within the community.
- Responsible for completing thoroughly all requests from BSA, answering KYC, ECS and RFI’s on a timely basis.
- Assist the branch operations when necessary.
- Responsible for completing annual training program assigned.
- Performs other functions and/or duties as assigned.
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration preferred.
- Advance computer skills including but not limited to proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.).
- Must be bilingual in both English and Spanish. Ability to fluently speak, understand, read and write both languages.
- Knowledge of related State and Federal banking compliance regulations and operational policies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to multi-task, with strong organization, time-management and prioritizing skills.
- Strong customer service skills, ensuring satisfaction of both internal and external customers.
- Experience: Five (5) years of experience in the Banking industry in retail.