Qualifications / Requirements
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Must have an Established Portfolio/Strong Business development and Sales experience; desirable around the specific branch location.
- Must be Bilingual – English and Spanish
- Build and maintain relationships with business line leadership along all business lines within market. Identify customer needs and refer customers to business partners within and across lines of business who can best meet those needs.
- Engage in business development activities, solicitation of new business and actively maintaining a positive sales environment through knowledge of Bank’s products/service and market needs.
- Loan and deposit relationship generation. Provide guidance to and work with branch teams in an effort to strengthen current business product knowledge and provide expertise to support overall business sales processes.
- Cross-selling all bank products and services.
- Develop business relationships by profiling and analyzing financial data to determine the merits of specific loan requests and recommend structure.
- Provide an enhanced client experience by informing clients and prospective clients regarding trends and conditions of the business environment and general banking trends though bank approved sources.
- Participate in community and business functions/groups/associations to ensure a positive image for the bank within the region’s marketplace. Establish referral contacts within the community.
- Comply with USA’s BSA/AML program and follow Bank’s policies and procedures as applicable.
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or equivalent experience.