Our client is an important company in the Design Industry that offer customized, coordinated and affordable design furniture and accessories and is currently seeking a Business Developer.
Qualifications / Requirements
To consistently meet Contract Business Sales objectives by creating a strong pipeline of business opportunities through lead generation and customer relationships, bringing our product to them and closing the sales.
· Results oriented, ambitious and driven
· High Energy and fast paced
· Ability to work under pressure
· Develop and manage a strong database of potential customers in all areas of contract business: Developers, Designers, Contractors, Realtors, End Users and others
· Actively and timely meet and present our product to the potential customers in order to generate business opportunities in upcoming projects.
· Work with Novateak designers to develop best in class presentations to customers
· Periodically meet with General Manager to present progress, status of projects and future plans
Education / Training
· College Degree
· At least 5 years of experience in contract sales of furniture or related design products (kitchens, bathrooms, flooring, hardware etc.)
· Proven leadership experience
· Demonstrate proficiency in current and relevant IT systems like MS Office. CAD and similar design tools are a plus
· Fluent in both English and Spanish
· Excellent communication skills and personal appearance