Our client is a company with more than 20 years of experience in the field of fume extraction systems and offers a comprehensive line of high-quality corrosion resistant polypropylene fans and blowers dedicated to the needs of laboratories, chemical plants, hospitals, natatoriums, water treatment plants, hospitals and other corrosive environments.
They are currently seeking for a Business Development Director to join their team and help them triple the company’s revenues and continue their growth as thy have been doing it for the past two years.
You will be responsible for the daily sales efforts and owns the ultimate responsibility to exceed sales goals. To be successful in this role you will need to have a deep drive to grow a business, a strong forward thinking to structure sales efforts along the way and outstanding problem-solving skills.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Ability to innovate and implement change successfully
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to be persuasive and procure buy-in from ownership
- Solid computer skills and will to embrace web-based sales and marketing tools
- Fluency in Spanish for our Mexican market is a plus Compensation
- On site at least 3 days a week
- Travel for sales purposes required
- Overseeing day-to-day sales and owning ultimate responsibility to exceed sales goals.
- Closing new agreements with sales representatives and equipment manufacturers.
- Closing sales from direct enquiries.
- Researching, identifying, and developing sales efforts to capitalize on new market opportunities.
- Budgeting company revenues and sales and marketing costs.
- Ensuring proper communication with technical team for questions, issues and product returns.
- Assigning leads and prospects among team members, including oneself, using the CRM and ensuring follow-up.
- Selecting and coordinating the implementation of new technology tools in sales and marketing as required during growth.
- Forecasting needs in parts, motors and accessories to support sales.
- Assisting marketing efforts in lead generation, newsletters, sales material, advertising, industry webinars and other activities as required.
Education / Training
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, business, marketing or communication
- Previous experience in a senior sales role in the HVAC or motor industry is required.
- 10 years’ experience in senior role in sales of b2b products
- 5 years’ experience in HVAC, ventilation systems and asynchronous motors