Our client is a global engagement agency that uses the principles of behavioral economics to produce measurable business results by designing and delivering solutions that engage employees, channel partners, and customers.
They are currently seeking someone competitive, confident, assertive with a passion for understanding the businesses to join their regional sales team as Business Development Director, in Chicago!
You will be responsible for identifying potential business opportunities, developing relationships, and understanding the customer’s critical business strategies with accounts located in the Chicago market, then working with a team of subject matter experts to create and execute a solution to help achieve the customer’s business objectives.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Must be currently located in the Chicago area.
- Minimum seven years of direct B2B sales experience calling on Fortune 1000 companies
- Clear history of new business development selling marketing solutions, or professional business services
- Demonstrable sales success through prospecting and growing revenue in large accounts
- Large volume sales experience ($250k plus per sale)
- Experience with broad range of sales cycles (three to six to twelve months)
- History of career stability with a maximum of three employers in the last ten years
- Compensation derived through highly leveraged commissions and bonuses
- 4 years college degree is required; an advanced degree is a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products is required; Proficiency with web, SaaS, and mobile applications a plus