ASAP is a large and fast growing Staffing & Recruiting firm and we are looking for a Business Development Manager to be part of the accelerated growth in the years ahead. Creating and building strong long-term relationships with Fortune 500 companies is the main objective of this role.
Qualifications / Requirements
If you consider your self a self motivated, focused, organized and determined individual, who posses great people skills, and ability to communicate with top management, with strong vision, follow through and drive, and understand that you can achieve big goals by yourself but even greater ones with the right team. This could be the best career opportunity for you.
- To create and build strong long-term relationships with Fortune 500 companies’ top managers.
- To bring new accounts.
- To contact and develop relationship with CEOs, COOs, Director of HR, CFOs of LATAM or Regional HQs.
- To deeply understand new clients corporate culture and needs to be matched with needed skills and guarantee successful placements.
- To work hand-in-hand with the recruiting team and Account Managers to guarantee quality of service, deliverables and exceed client’s expectations.
Education / Training
- Bachelors degree.
- MBA or Masters in Human Resources preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience in a sales role.
- Experience within a related field, industry or selling to the same target would be preferred.