Our client is a growing Workforce Management Consulting startup and they are currently seeking for an ambitious, dynamic, and high-energy Business Development Manager with experience in WFM Consulting, focusing on customer partnership and retention.
This is a great opportunity to let your entrepreneurial spirit flourish in a Business Development role.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Driven, independent self-starter with the flexibility to the changing schedules of customers needs.
- Able to communicate, document, and provide system and industry-specific knowledge to customers.
- Develop and deliver best practices and visual aids for end users.
- Provide product demonstrations.
- Collaborate with consultants, trainers, engineers, and sales teams.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience identifying business problems and proposing effective resolutions.
- Must be organized and able to commit and deliver according to timelines.
- Able to work independently but must be a team player.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) is a plus.
- Must be able to travel up to 40%
- Must reside within an hour of an airport.
- Relentlessly pursue business opportunities within new companies on WFM consulting professional services, cross-selling valuable service offerings.
- Establish and build successful and meaningful relationships with potential clients. Proactively generate business opportunities through continual communication with prospects and clients.
- Smartly parlay relationships with an existing client and industry contacts to secure new business referrals.
- Responsible for building pipeline and managing the company’s CRM tool.
- Create performance forecasts and deliver upon projections.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on the status of key partnerships.
- Conduct ongoing market analysts and report weekly results.
- Conduct client research including on-site interviews, market research, and surveys.
- Develop and deliver WFM application training, presentations, and reports for clients; be comfortable with a high level of client interaction.
- 3+ years of experience working in a call center environment.
- Experience working as a Workforce Analyst in a contact center including forecasting, planning, scheduling, intraday, reporting on the Verint Workforce Management (11.x and/or 15.x) is a PLUS.
- Experience in workforce consulting.