Our client is a leading engineering design consulting firm in South Florida and they are seeking a Business Development Manager to join their team in Fort Lauderdale, FL!
They are looking for someone with strong established relationships with architects, developers, and general contractors in order to establish new relationships to generate new business for our client.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 5 – 10 years’ prior industry-related business development experience at an engineering, architectural or general .contracting firm
- Strong verbal / written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bilingual( English and Spanish PLUS).
- Identify partnership opportunities with architects, developers and general contractors using existing relationships
- Develop new relationships in an effort to grow our Company’s business
- Maintain relationships with our existing clients
- Solicit requests for proposals from all these relationships
- Create and maintain a track record and pipeline.
- Weekly detailed progress report to upper management
- Social media weekly posts