Our client is one of the largest Food & Beverages companies in the world, currently looking for a Business Intelligence & Sales Planner.
The Business Intelligence & Sales Planner must consolidate the commercial sales data combining a multi-category foods businesses, over the course of different sales channels, with a 20+ relevant countries geography, all of them with different back end systems, currency, exchange rate and data base maturity, to report sales performance scorecard to the regional executive committee.
This pivotal role supports the design and construction of all Sales Regional Business Plans across the year and is responsible to get together and organize all Sales relevant information by Market Unit on continuous bases, creating and maintaining and historical & reliable commercial database. Works collaboratively across Sales Teams to assess and support Customer Management, Go To Market, Revenue Management and Food Service managers as needed. Also is responsible of Sales Regional Communication quarterly. Must review and get involved in all Transformational projects being conducted by Sales Teams.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Advanced and up to date MS Office Expertise (Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
- Commercial instinct to understand key business drivers and identify value creation opportunities
- Strong strategic and problem solving skills – extract key messages from complex range of data
- High level of numerical and analytical skills essential – especially in Excel modeling
- Exposure to and understanding of sales key performance indicators and financial data sources
- Results oriented and very good work planning and follow through skills
- Able to work in matrix organization with strong influence skills and service attitude
- Driven and attention to details
- Strong presentation skills – presenting recommendations for a senior audience
- Travel availability 30%
- Excellent relationship and negotiation skills, strong empathy.
- Well founded job methodology (Organization, Planning, Autonomy, Change adaptation and solid Performance under pressure)
- Fully bilingual: English & Spanish is required (Portuguese is a plus)
- Actively participate in the commercial planning cycle. Strategic involvement, support and participation in Regional Business Plans. Responsible for collect and deploy relevant information in each one of these continuous processes.
- Provide analytical support for business forums and processes. Gather and consolidate operations sales data to report it to the regional executive committee using dynamic scorecards.
- Works collaboratively across the Sales Department. Support and work in partnership with Sales Regional Managers: Customer Management, Go To Market, Revenue Management and Food Service as needed.
- Responsible of Regional Sales Effectively Communication. Design, Follow Up, Consolidation and distribution quarterly of communications including Sales best practices across the region. Create business reviews and presentations over advanced power point platform.
- Support Sales Department with internal processes follow up and updating. Time frame internal processes: PDR’s consolidation and up to date, vacations calendar, business meetings, and conference calls coordination.
Education / Training
- BA equivalent required in economics/business/management/engineering; MBA a plus
- Minimum two (2) years’ work experience in related industries: Retail / Massive Consumption