Our client is a startup company with a great mission to help senior citizens and their families by providing companionship services, support, and care in the aging journey, and care in their journey and they are currently seeking Call Center Agents to join their team!
Qualifications / Requirements
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Customer-centric mentality with 2-3 years of experience in a medium to high-volume call center
- Customer Service experience 3
- Experience with remote work 2-3 years
- Previous service-oriented customer service a plus.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you can affect change.
- Prior experience working with seniors is a plus
- Must be fluent in English; bilingual is an added benefit
- Must be consistent, dependable, and accurate in carrying out responsibilities, as
- Must display a dedication to the highest standards of quality and ethics.
- Must type a minimum of 25 words per minute and have proficient computer skills
- Strive to make a difference on the day of every caller.
- Engage in medium volume omnichannel communications with the team.
- Engaging with customers, active listening, and uncovering their needs while making
recommendations and maximizing the customer experience.
- Conducting a proactive, consultative needs analysis on new and existing customers
while also identifying and including the development of customer-centric product
solutions that will benefit the customer and team.
- Provide the highest level of customer service.
- Handling and conducting phone/chat/email duties in a timely and professional manner in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Achieving member engagement standards set for the department by following the
established departmental policies and procedures
- Demonstrating a full understanding of current campaigns and offerings while communicating them clearly to customers at every opportunity
- Responding to customer complaints in a professional manner and attempting to resolve objections in accordance with established guidelines
- Multitasking and operating several applications along with proficiency in G-Suite
- Possessing excellent verbal and written communication skills