Our client is a leader in prepaid and payment solutions and they are currently looking for a Call Center Supervisor to join their team.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Prior supervisor or management experience.
- Superior knowledge of customer service techniques and standards required
- Excellent conflict resolution, decision-making and analytical skills
- Effective organizational, decision making and management negotiation skills. Ability to work well and quickly under pressure
- Experience with phone systems (Desktop and Report tools) MicroSoft CRM experience is desired
- Excellent phone etiquette; Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- In depth PC knowledge including Microsoft Office, Outlook, Internet
- Model a positive can-do attitude, while showcasing time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Must master IAS product knowledge, to use it when training and facilitating agents
- Must be “flexible” to work different shifts including weekends; Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of this position; may be required to go to Remote Disaster Location (Atlanta) in case of hurricane/emergency
- Monitor “real time” call volume to ensure Service Level objective are met, adjusting team member workload and overall staffing accordingly
- Supervise agents to exceed call quality requirements and customer satisfaction
- Assist agents in resolving complex escalated customers’ issues
- Create and foster a successful and positive work environment, where agents can achieve their professional and personal goals
- Mentor agents honing leadership and problem solving skills, in a fast-paced environment.
- Review agent’s daily/weekly/annual performance reports, coaching agents to improve overall performance
- Perform quality checks on agent performance and call center processes
- Escalate trending customer issues to management efficiently and effectively
- Effectively convey to agents their impact in the overall success of the Customer Care group and IAS as a company
- Facilitate effective team relationships to resolve operational and interdepartmental problems quickly. Ensure that all agents obtain the appropriate training
Education / Training
Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 5 years of experience in related field (may be substituted with 7- 10 years of proven related work experience)