Our client is a Hispanic local bank. Looking for an operational, experienced and reliable professional to overview and implement Card (Credit/Debit) products.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Project management and organizational skills, including creating and managing work plans, hosting calls, resolving issues, etc. Advanced knowledge of all Microsoft applications required.
- Familiarity with debit and credit card processing technologies, operations, and risk methodologies as an issuer, no merchant processing experience is required.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal in Spanish and English
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple deadlines and priorities.
- Plan, direct, organize and control the day-to-day activities of the credit card product core operations team
- Drive achievement of excellence in quality of service levels and overall client experience.
- Training, opening accounts, account servicing and maintenance.
- Overview procedures and ensure processes are documented and staff are appropriately trained.
- Produce management reporting on team and product results.
- Monitor and coach the team on all responsibilities including client service calls, opening and ongoing maintenance of accounts and on meeting/exceeding established service levels.
- Provide training and feedback to internal clients regarding products and processes.
Education / Training
- Bachelor degree in finance, business, or related field
- Experience 3+ years credit card operations area.
- Experience working with 3rd party credit card processors, such as TSYS or FIS
- Experience with fraud prevention and risk analysis.