Our client is a logistics software development company, right now they are looking for a C++ Developer to join their amazing team!
Qualifications / Requirements
- Quick learner with the ability to be productive within a short timeframe.
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and Programming.
- Knowledge of the Programming Design Patterns.
- Experience developing in native C++.
- Up-to-date with current programming standards [C++11, C++14, C++17] and best practices.
- Proficient using the C++ Standard Library (STL) and Boost.
- Knowledge of parallel processing and multi-threading.
- Experience with REST, JSON, XML.
- Disciplined coding style with an eye toward maintainability, scalability, and aesthetics of the code base.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment with minimal supervision.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and of Quality.
- Assurance techniques using source control repositories, debugging and testing experience.
- Experience working on fast-paced agile delivery teams.
- Knowledgeable in Windows Programming using Windows APIs and MFC.
- Experience with PostgreSQL and SQL Server.
- Experience working with non-relational databases (MongoDB like).
- Experience with Mobile development.
- Experience with Node.js.
- Design and develop reusable software components
- Ensure code and design meet specifications, quality and security standards.
- Develop high quality, maintainable software using cutting edge
technologies and practices.
- Test software components.
Education / Training
- Experience working with Visual Studio and TFS. Experience with GIT is welcome.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- More than 5 years of experience as a software developer.
- Experience working in large and complex software projects.