Our client, a local expert in financial services, is currently looking for a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) to establish the strategic direction of the business and lead the business planning and budgeting
Qualifications / Requirements
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 5-8 years of experience in the financial services industry (required)
- CPA Fl (required)
- Bilingual English & Spanish (required)
- Knowledge of data management and financial data analysis
- Advance knowledge of Quickbooks
- Knowledge of International Taxation (required)
- Experience working with high level executives
- Excellent experience dealing and supervising a team
- Customer service oriented
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and Implement based on pre-determined industry standards, the Internal Controls that will allow the firm to be profitable, cash positive and an equity builder
- Maintain and operate a complete and systematic set of general books in accordance with a prescribed system of accounts
- Minimize unnecessary costs, advancing the Work in Progress towards finalization and collection
- Provide guidance and leadership in the firm’s acquisition, management and
fundraising of capital resources.
- Provide leadership to Office Manager and staff into the best business practices that are conducive to the highest levels of quality services, efficient management and workflow
- Participates and supervises/monitor the implementation of systems that allow for the firm to create an environment where best practices and procedures become the law of the land, and success can be replicated.
- Public Relations – Presents a face and voice for the firm to the media, the professional regulatory bodies and others
- Plays an active role in the compensation process.